- Voltage: 9-13 VDC
- SAE J595, CE certified
- RoHs and REACH compliant LEDs
- Meets CCR, Title 13 requirements
- Dimensions: 0.95" H x 28" L 1.5" W
- 6, 4-watt LEDs in each module head
- Built in, waterproof, encapsulated driver
- Sturdy aluminum frame with a black finish
- Water sealed and weather damage resistant unit
- Features 46 warning patterns and 21 directional patterns
- Durable, corrosion-resistant clips for easy installation and maintenance
- Functions include directional, takedown steady burn and takedown flashing
- 10 feet of RFi foil shielded cable provided for reliable and sturdy installation
- Option of 35 degree optics for maximum light spread or 20 degree takedowns
- Powered by 12V with programmable takedowns, work lights and stop turn lights
- Connector clip made from reinforced polypropylene, with high tensile strength and rigidity
Feniex Cobra lights are available in any combination of Amber, Red, Blue, Clear, Green, Takedown, and STT modules. Simply list your desired configuration in the Color Orientation text box listed below the product title.
Example: Red/Blue = R/R/R/B/B/B
Have A Question? No Problem!
If you need any assistance, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feniex Cobra 600 Instructions (Cobra_400-600-800_Installation_Guide.pdf, 872 Kb) [Download]
No posts found
Have a warning light that you would like to sell? Look no further!
Contact us to receive a buyback quote today!